With a cat sitter coming to you, your cat will have reduced stress as they remain in a familiar environment and no trauma from being placed in a cattery and you come home to a happy cat. "Cats like their own territory!". Each visit (20 to 30 mins) can include feeding, fresh water, litters cleaned, basic groom, medications (Oral, Topical and injections), keeping the cat company. It can also include:
- Security check
- Watering the house plants
- Opening/closing curtains for a lived-in look while your away
- Lights on/off
- Feeding fish in a aquarium
- Feeding of cold water, pond or tropical fish
- While your away I'll keep you updated by emails, text messages, photos and by WhatsApp. So you know how your cat/s are doing.
- I'm fully insured
- I'm DBS checked
- I hold a pet first aid certificate
1 visit per day: £18
2 visits per day: £30
*25th 26th and 31st of December and New Years day are double the price for cat sitting and any other bank holidays.