Daycare is ideal for people who work all day and don't like to leave their dogs on their own, better than someone popping in just to give him or her a walk. When your dog spends the day with us, he or she will enjoy long walks in the park, on the Thames path or down by the canal, leisurely time in a dog friendly cafe or a dog friendly pub for lunch or a pop back to my home for the afternoon. This varies from day-to-day so that dogs have fun and don't get bored with the same routine! Your dog will be fed, have a place to sleep, have the opportunity to socialise with other dogs in my care, and be played with.
- Please ensure that your dog is up to date with his or her annual booster jab and kennel cough vaccine before they come and stay. You can get a free copy from your vets if you’ve misplaced your vaccinations card. Your dog will require the following vaccinations:
- Canine Parvovirus
- Bordetella (Kennel cough)
- Transported in a pet friendly vehicle with heating and air conditioning to deal with our temperamental British weather.
- Dogs wear a Helens pet care service dog tag.
- Organic treats and fresh water given.
1 day per week: £50 per day
2 to 3 days per week: £40 per day
4 to 5 days per week: £35 per day
Pick-up time (from your home): 9 AM to 10 AM
Drop-off time (to your home): 4 PM to 5 PM