Helen's pet care service, provides your much-loved pet with a home-to-home environment that minimises separation anxiety. I'm a devoted animal lover, and have my own home and a large secure garden, with a large popular park within walking distance of my home. I will board your dog/s and love him/her as a member of my family.
I am experienced, caring, and fully insured to care for your dog/s.
I ask all my clients to bring a special toy, familiar bedding and normal food in order to create a familiar environment for your dog to feel relaxed and happy.
Whilst in my care, your dog will have plenty of exercise by being walked daily, wear one of Helen's pet care service security tags for the duration of their stay and more importantly your dog will be in a safe environment with lots of love and attention.
You will have the opportunity to meet with Helen prior to your holiday. In an arranged meet and greet, and only when you are happy with the arrangements will Helen confirm your booking.
The alternative way of looking after your dog/s. Instead of sending him or her to the traditional dog boarding kennels. So what are you waiting for? Let your dog/s have a fantastic holiday too!
The following conditions apply:
- I don't accept bitches in season
- I don't accept dogs that suffer from separation anxiety
- I don't accept puppies under 10 months
- Puppies need to be fully House-trained
- Please ensure that your dog is up to date with his or her annual booster jab and kennel cough vaccine before they come and stay. You can get a free copy from your vets if you’ve misplaced your vaccinations card. Your dog will require the following vaccinations:
- Canine Parvovirus
- Bordetella (Kennel cough)
- Dogs must be de flea and wormed*
- Clients must provide food, bedding and any toys
- I don't board any un-castrated male dogs. While an un-castrated male may be completely docile and non aggressive by itself, they cannot control the effect their scent has on other male dogs
*You will need to supply this information at the meet and greet which is required before I consider boarding your dog.
£40 per day for all dogs